Autumn

Autumn

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Biena Foods Roasted Chickpeas Review!




Have you ever tried roasted chickpeas? A number of my friends have not, but I was able to introduce a few of them to this delicious and nutritious snack by sharing my samples from Biena Foods. They found the roasted chickpeas to be crunchy and nutty, which is a great description! I just love how satisfying they are. I received the four flavors below to sample:

Erb Photography

Biena Foods does an excellent job of describing their flavors, so I'll include their descriptions below:

Cinnamon Maple: Bold Vietnamese Cinnamon, a touch of Pure Maple Syrup and Evaporated Cane Juice. They’re sweet enough to satisfy those sweet cravings, without being too sweet.

Honey Roasted: Real wildflower honey rounded out with sea salt for a sweet and slightly salty taste experience.

Sea Salt: Lightly dusted with sea salt harvested from the Atlantic Ocean. The original crunchy roasted chickpea snack that started our brand!

Barbeque: Classic BBQ flavor with tangy, sweet, spicy, and smokey undertones that is sure to keep you satisfied. See these in the picture below!


I love that these roasted chickpeas are made with all-natural ingredients. They are low in fat and are a good source of protein and fiber.

My favorite flavor was a tie between the Honey Roasted and the Barbeque. I loved the sweet and salty taste of the Honey Roasted and enjoyed how much the Barbeque flavor reminded me of BBQ chips, and yet these are so much better for me!

Try Biena Foods Roasted Chickpeas for yourself, and find them on Facebook and Twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).