Autumn

Autumn

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Two Moms in the Raw Review

Two Moms in the Raw is a "family-owned gluten free, raw food manufacturer located in Boulder County Colorado and founded in 2006 by Shari and Marsha (daughter and mom team)." They use only organic, non-GMO, gluten free, kosher and vegan ingredients in their handmade granola bars, nut bars, sea crackers, truffles and cereals. 

I am excited to share my reviews of the following Two Moms in the Raw products:



Cereal: 9 of 10. This cereal is hearty, crunchy, wholesome, and slightly sweet. It doesn't have as strong of a flavor as I expected with all the great ingredients, but I still enjoyed it by itself and with yogurt. 


Almond Butter Cacao Truffles: 10 of 10. I enjoyed these more than other regular truffles I've tried. The almond butter was a great flavor encased by a wonderful cacao covering. 


Goldenberry Granola: 9.5 of 10. This granola bar is slightly sweet, crunchy and chewy, and full of delicious seeds held together by agave. It is a great snack!




Cranberry Nut Bar: 10 of 10. This bar is full of my favorite nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts), sweet cranberries, and a great combination of spices. I enjoyed it!

Raw food is truly satisfying in a way that processed food is not. The flavors are stronger and more authentic. I really enjoyed this review and hope you all look into trying some of Two Moms in the Raw's products. They are available at Whole Foods and other retailers around the country.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).