Autumn

Autumn

Saturday, January 5, 2013

P28 High Protein Bread Review

Happy New Year! I can't believe 2012 is over and 2013 has just begun. I am happy to be able to start this year with a great product review.

P28 High Protein Bread is "the first Original High Protein Bread on the market." Protein is an important part of everyone's diet, especially when body building or exercising a lot. Some people like to add protein to their diet with protein powder, but that can be quite expensive. P28 Protein Bread gives you another option: You can add protein to your diet by eating the same food you already eat on a regular basis - bread!

I like this concept and was eager to try their products. They have P28 High Protein Bread, Bagels, and Flat Bread! And guess what?! They just added High Protein Spreads (in 4 flavors!) to their product list! I love nut butters, so I find this very exciting! The white chocolate spread sounds especially delicious.





P28 High Protein Bread: 9.5 of 10. I love this hearty bread! It is soft and thick with a great texture. I love that it is whole wheat, and I wouldn't know it was protein bread unless told. It's a great way to add protein to your sandwich.


P28 High Protein Flat Bread: 9.5 of 10. This flat bread is so versatile. I used some to make pizzas, others for sandwiches. It is soft, yet thick and hearty. It is quite substantial for only 260 calories, and it is 100% natural and whole wheat! My only complaint was that after freezing and thawing them, they tended to more easily crack down the center. They were still fresh and very tasty after being in my freezer for a few weeks though, so I was very happy about that.


P28 High Protein Bagel: 10 of 10. This bagel is slightly sweet and chewier than your typical bagel. It is a light texture, but topped with beautiful oats and filled with some very tasty seeds. They freeze and thaw well. Having one of these bagels for breakfast can definitely take the place of a protein powder infused green smoothie, and while I love my green smoothies, sometimes it's nice to have something different.

All in all, I very much enjoyed reviewing the P28 High Protein products. If you currently use protein powder or simply would like to get more protein in your diet, I recommend them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).