Autumn

Autumn

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Skinny Pop Popcorn Review

Who enjoys snacks? Who wishes they could indulge in snacks guilt free? Snacks are an essential part of my diet, but I also try to be careful of the foods I choose to snack on. Popcorn can be a bad or good snack choice depending on the type you choose. I have one type of popcorn to share with you today that makes a perfect healthy snack choice: Skinny Pop Popcorn!

I was sent a complimentary package of Skinny Pop Popcorn to review, and I really enjoyed it! Skinny Pop Popcorn is all natural, cholesterol free, preservative free, dairy free, peanut and tree nut free, gluten free, with zero trans fat and no GMOs. It's also a great source of fiber, making it a healthy snack choice!




Skinny Pop: 9.5 of 10. The popcorn is fresh and crunchy with a hint of salt and a slight butter-like flavor that makes it more substantial than plain popcorn. Of course, the oil used does add some extra calories, but sometimes that is worth the satisfying flavor. My only suggestion would be that they offer more flavors. This popcorn is great, but I think it'd be an even greater hit if there were to be some more variety. I look forward to seeing if they add more flavors in the future!

Another great snack, I might add, is carrots and homemade hummus made from great northern beans (Aldi didn't have chickpeas). Hummus is so versatile and easy to make. :-)


P.S. Do you like my new blog design? If you're reading this in Google Reader, please stop by my blog to see the new look. Let me know if you like it! This is the first time I have changed it since starting my blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).