Autumn

Autumn

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Green Smoothie Time

It has been way too long since I've had a green smoothie, so I decided to remedy that this morning. I bought myself some spinach, yogurt, and an avocado last night in preparation for this glorious morning breakfast. And, yes, it is indeed glorious.



Below is my new green smoothie recipe. There are SO many variations!

Super-Charged Chocolate Green Smoothie
  • 1/2 c. frozen chopped spinach leaves
  • 1 cup frozen blueberry yogurt
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 1/3 avocado
  • 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
  • 1 scoop instant coffee for that extra kick
  • 1/3 c. water
Blend well and enjoy!

Then look at some baby goats to add even more cheerfulness to your day. ^_^



1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).