Autumn

Autumn

Monday, December 26, 2011

Somersaults!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with friends and family.  I enjoyed spending the weekend with family in Wisconsin where there was a beautiful dusting of snow. 

I recently received a package of Somersaults to review, and I am very excited to share this snack company with you!  Somersaults "are the result of our quest to create healthy, tasty snacks for people who want more than just empty nutrition."  They use absolutely nothing artificial in their snacks, "staying far away from trans fats, hydrogenated oils and high fructose corn syrup, so you can feel as good sharing Somersaults with your family." 




Here are my reviews of the various flavors:

Santa Fe Salsa: 10 of 10. Hot and spicy, but not too salty. Very flavorful and satisfying.

Pacific Sea Salt: 9 of 10. Thick, crunchy, and lots of delicious seeds.  It was a bit too salty for my liking, but packed full of flavor and slightly addictive.

Dutch Cocoa: 9 of 10. Rich, deep chocolate flavor and slightly sweet.  Crunchy and crispy outside.  This makes for a great dessert snack, though it could have been even sweeter for me.

Salty Pepper: 9.5 of 10.  A bit too salty, but a great, full flavor with pepper and other spices like garlic and onion.  It was like a flavor shot for my mouth.

Cinnamon Crunch: 10 of 10.  Sweet, rich cinnamon flavor.  A great dessert that was like mini cookies.

I loved these!!  They are such a tasty and healthy snack.  You do have to watch your portion size (around 140 calories for 14 pieces), but they are so good. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I really want to give these a try now. Thanks for another great review, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).