Autumn

Autumn

Thursday, July 28, 2011

So Delicious Coconut Milk with a GlassDharma Straw

I've been busy enjoying the summer, but am back here today with a couple of great reviews :-).  I reviewed Organic So Delicious Frozen Dessert in my last post, and I used my second product coupon to try So Delicious Coconut Milk.  I chose to try the Vanilla So Delicious Coconut Milk, which is pictured below.




10 of 10!  This coconut milk is so rich and flavorful for only 90 calories!  I thought it tasted like soy milk, but richer and sweeter with a hint of coconut.  It was great to drink plain, with oatmeal, or in a smoothie as pictured above.  Also, the coconuts used are organic and non-GMO verified.

As you can see, there is glass straw in the smoothie above too.  I was sent a GlassDharma glass drinking straw to review recently, and so far I'm loving it!  GlassDharma straws are "sustainable, reusable, durable, easy to clean, suitable for hot and cold drinks, and dishwasher safe." A better picture of it is below: 


The straw is simple, durable, and elegant.  I love that it comes with a little brush to clean it with too.  The straw even comes with a lifetime guarantee, so you really have nothing to lose if you want to get one.

I'll be sharing more pictures with you all in my next post!  I also made homemade pretzels recently, but forgot to take pictures.  I'll be sure to take pictures next time though so that I can share them with you.

~

2 comments:

  1. I am hooked on So Delicious Vanilla Coconut Milk! It makes the best smoothies ever. I read about Glass Dharma straws on another blog, and now that I see it again, I really want to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I adore straws, but I hate having to throw them away day after day. And I love coconut milk. I need to get both! Thank you for sharing these great reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).