Autumn

Autumn

Friday, September 3, 2010

Yurbuds Review

It’s going to be a 3-day weekend!  Now I can finally get all caught up on my class work ;-).  And… hopefully get in some good posts and reviews.

I was recently sent a complimentary pair of yurbuds to review, and they were just what I needed for running with my iPod.  Here’s a pic of my pair: 

100_4490

They’re blue :-).  I give them a 9.5 of 10.  They definitely help my iPod earphones stay in place when running!  They’re also very comfortable and light, which actually made me afraid they might fall out, but nope – they didn’t budge.  Now I just need some noise canceling earphones, but it’s probably safer if I can hear background noise even if it is annoying traffic sounds :-(.

Guess what else I have to share?!  I’m using Windows Live Writer.  I’ve had some issues uploading pictures to Blogger, so I wanted an alternative way to make my posts.  So far I really like it.  Does anyone else use this?  I know I’m a little slow in figuring out all the new technologies out there :-).

And now for some more Champaign-Urbana pictures since I’m obsessed with I enjoy photography.

100_4601

100_4605

100_4608small

Next up will be another cookbook review…
 
Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend!  Any fun plans?  I’m hoping to get in my first run with my Vibrams :-).

~

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful run and weekend! We are going to a ranch in Central Texas with my aunt and cousins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).