Autumn

Autumn

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Iowa Winter Pics

Hello everyone! My classes are off to a good start, but I've been pretty busy in all of them already. Not to mention that I'm also trying to line up a job/internship for the summer - that takes a lot of time and research! Food wise, our cafeteria's been having some decent bananas lately - FINALLY! I can't stand ones that are totally yellow and fully ripened. I like them to be tinged with green on the ends. Since they finally have bananas of this nature, I've been going through my peanut butter jar quite rapidly. I think Oats in a Jar may be coming up soon in my future (I've actually never tried this!). I'll definitely let you all know how it goes :-).

Here are the pictures:











3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the winter pics! Soooo beautiful! I really miss the snow...

    Happy Weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, but so chilly! I don't think I'd survive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley!! Glad to hear your classes are going well. Your photography is amazing!!! Thanks for stopping by my new site and I look forward to seeing more great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).