Autumn

Autumn

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Vitalicious makes DELICIOUS products

I can finally say I have tried VitaTops!  Vitalicious sent me a wonderful (and complimentary!) assortment of their goodies to review.  Their VitaTops truly are 'deliciously convenient,' and at only 100 calories each, how can you go wrong?  They are low-fat, fortified with vitamins and minerals, made with whole grains, and provide 5-6g fiber. 

Here are some of the VitaTops I was sent:





Apple Crumb: 9 of 10.  Strong apple flavor and a great crumb topping.  I loved the apple chunks inside :-).  Nice texture and perfect sweetness.  It was good right out of the freezer as a cool treat on a hot day.  A tasty way to get your vitamins!





Triple Chocolate Chunk: 9.5 of 10.  Yay for chocolate!  This flavor is quite sweet and makes for a great dessert.  The chocolate chunks are fabulous.  I also enjoyed the soft and chewy texture.





CranBran: 8.5 of 10.  The cranberry flavor was great, but not as strong as I would have liked.  Very hearty and filling with an oaty texture.  It does taste 'healthy' :-).



Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip: 10 of 10. Wow - this is really fudgy!  The PB chips are a perfect addition.  My only complaint is that the chips were concentrated in the center rather than being spread out.  Still, this was a great treat that I thoroughly enjoyed!

VitaTops are a tasty low-cal treat.  Granted, they do have a lot of ingredients, but at least they don't use preservatives or artificial ingredients.  They're a great alternative to some other packaged foods, and I'd say they're perfectly fine in moderation.

I'll be doing reviews of the other flavors soon, but now I must work on a paper that's due tomorrow morning!  Time to hit the keyboard... in Microsoft Word rather than Blogger ;-).

~

3 comments:

  1. Goodness! What a fun product to review! I must say that I'm jealous. I need to try these...especially after hearing how much you love them. I trust your judgment! I think I'll have to go with the peanut butter chip...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to try these, my sister highly recommends them as well! They look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the marvelous post that I have come over after huge searches. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information about Protidiet Products.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).