Autumn

Autumn

Friday, June 15, 2012

OOFOS Footwear Review

OOFOS Footwear makes an OOriginal Thong and OOahh Slide. Both sandals are made from their revolutionary OOfoam.  "The patented foot-bed design delivers an unprecedented experience because of its unique energy absorption capabilities." Please visit their website to learn more. I also noticed that the OOFOS family mission is to "Make YOO Feel Better." I can say that I do feel better when my feet are comfortable, so I think OOFOS may be on to something.

I was provided a pair of the OOFOS OOriginal Thong to review on my blog and can say that I'm happy with them. They are definitely comfortable as they cushion my feet. At first glance, they may not appear as stylish as very slim/thin flip flops, but they are actually quite sleek with a more athletic look. The comfort is worth the added thickness of the sole, and because I'm fairly short, the added height is a benefit. I don't normally wear thong sandals, but the OOriginal Thong is very comfortable due to its soft OOfoam material and design. It offers my feet enough support so that I can actually walk around for a day without any pain in my feet, which is something I've never encountered with a thong sandal before.

I'm going to rate these thongs as a 9.5 of 10. I'm very happy with them. If you'd like to get a pair for yourself or would like to try them on, OOFOS retailers are located all around the United States. I am also planning to host an OOFOS giveaway soon, so stay tuned!



I have happy feet now! 

I also have a happy and very cute kitten....



Disclosure: I was sent a free pair of OOFOS OOriginal Thong to review. The review and comments above are my own.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).