Autumn

Autumn

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Autumn in Illinois

Greetings everyone!  Fall is slowly (and at times quickly) transitioning into winter here in Illinois.  I am sad to see the warm temps go because that means I will need to retire my bike for the winter soon.  I am going to see if I can keep riding it for the remainder of November though since it is such a convenient and fun means of transportation.

My last post promised some beautiful Autumn pictures, and I shall not disappoint. 

Illini Union

Lovely street lamp at night


Main Quad


Rose on the Main Quad (in November!)

Rose on the Main Quad


I thoroughly enjoyed taking the above pictures and also adding special features to some, like the sepia coloring to the rose.

Also, did you all make a wish at 11:11 on 11/11/11?  I did :-).

~

1 comment:

  1. I did too! These pictures are just lovely. I wish we had more of an Autumn here in Texas. Thank you for making my morning brighter! I'm so glad I have your blog to make me smile. I hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).