Autumn

Autumn

Monday, May 2, 2011

May Flowers

It's May!  I can hardly believe it, but I'm very excited for summer!  I have just two weeks of class left.  I am planning on doing a lot of biking and running around the Champaign-Urbana area.  I'll probably need to do that in the early mornings or late evenings if this summer is as hot as I heard last summer was.  Ah well, I can be flexible.

I have some flower pictures to share with you today.  These aren't all ordinary flowers though... see if you can spot the 'special' ones ;-).





Did you notice anything odd about the middle two pictures?  Those are actually fake flowers!  Yes, I didn't realize that fact until after I'd already taken a few pictures.  I was drawn to the flowers because of the beautiful rain drops on the greenery surrounding them.  When I finally took a closer look at the flowers themselves I noticed they weren't real.  I had myself a good laugh after that - haha!

~

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on about some broken links on your site. I'd be happy to point them out to you, if you email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).