Autumn

Autumn

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

University of Illinois Snow Day

Snowpocalypse 2011 hit Illinois!  While Champaign-Urbana wasn't hit as hard as Chicago and other cities, the University of Illinois cancelled classes today.  Yep, we had a snow day - quite rare indeed!  I decided to brave the weather, take the bus to campus, and shoot some pics of the snow covered campus :-).  Enjoy!






Did any of you experience Snowpocalypse 2011 or bad winter weather of any sort over the past couple of days?

Also, if you're interested in a 4 minute introduction to the revolution in Egypt, I recommend this video.  It explains some of the history behind the current events in Egypt. 


~

1 comment:

  1. We had a snow day in Austin (but we only got 1 inch of snow! They can't handle the white stuff here). I hope you enjoyed your snow day as much as I enjoyed mine! Thank you for sharing with me. I hope you have a great weekend. I'm ready for some warmth!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).