Autumn

Autumn

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I'm going to take this time to state the 10 things I am most grateful for in my life:
  1. God - He's there for me even when I'm not aware
  2. Family and friends - the people I can turn to in joy or sadness
  3. Health - the ability to run and be active without much pain
  4. University of Illinois - an excellent school
  5. Champaign-Urbana - a fabulous place to live
  6. Technology - iPod, laptop, digital camera... I couldn't live without them
  7. Healthy and delicious food - to nourish my body
  8. Books - the knowledge and stories they contain is priceless
  9. Music - it can bring me to my feet in dance or simply soothe my soul
  10. Internet - Facebook, Blogger, Skype, YouTube... these are some of my favorite things :-)
What are you most thankful for?

I'm also thankful that I can host giveaways and bring a little joy to others' lives :-).  I have two giveaways going on right now here and here!

~

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley! Great list of things to be thankful for - I'm glad you took the time to acknowledge all of the awesome things that life is filled with! I made a little list on my post today too : )

    Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful list of thankfulness! We need to do this more often. I know that I'm thankful to have found your blog. Thank you for sharing, sweet girl. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful list of gratitude! We need to do this more often. I know I'm glad I found your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).