Autumn

Autumn

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chili Cheese Fries

Good morning!  I decided to try a new recipe this weekend: Chili Cheese Fries.  This is not something I normally make, but I thought I'd live a little and be more adventurous.  I used the last of my garden fresh potatoes to make the fries, and then I cheated and used canned turkey chili.  I topped it off with some shredded cheese.  Pictured below is the final result:



Maybe next time I'll try making the chili from scratch.  The homemade fries were delicious!

And don't forget to enter my That's it. Fruit Bars giveaway!  It ends Sept. 30!

Have a great week!

~

1 comment:

  1. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    petitchef.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).