Autumn

Autumn

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Frodo and Sam


Now that I'm at home, I think I should share some pictures of my family's cats with you all.  We have two cats named Frodo and Sam (after The Lord of the Rings characters!).  They are both quite large and fluffy, but especially Sam!  Sam is pictured below.




And now for Frodo!



Aren't they adorable?! 

Now for some food reviews with more Newman's Own Organics and Dr. Kracker.

Newman's Own Organics Protein Pretzels




9 of 10.  They tasted like regular pretzels: very crispy, crunchy, and salty.  I did like how they had extra protein though.  My mom also liked them and said they tasted like your typical pretzel.

Dr. Kracker Seedlander Snackers




10 of 10!  No overpowering flavors, just a delicious seedy and grainy cracker!  I especially loved the pumpkin and poppy seeds - they look pretty too ;-).  These can be eaten with any topping or just plain.  I also enjoyed their hint of sweetness from molasses.

Seeded Spelt Snackers




9.5 of 10.  Very seedy and rich with a complex grainy flavor.  You can definitely pick out the sunflower seed flavor though, which is strong and quite tasty!  These were great with peanut butter and jelly, as pictured above :-).

Question of the Day:  Are you a cat or dog person?  I like both, but I like cats a wee bit more :-).

~

4 comments:

  1. I love cats...but unfortunately I'm allergic. It was wonderful to see your sweet animals...it brought a smile to my face!
    http://anecdotesandapples.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cats look soooo cuddly! I'm more of a dog person...mostly because I'm allergic to cats :) I love Dr. Kracker products! Mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Purevia, and Truvia. they are so delicious and taste just like sugar in my opinion.

    I am a dog person, but I love cats too. I would say cats but I am allergic to them in a BIG way! Frustrating.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).