Autumn

Autumn

Thursday, June 24, 2010

CSN Review to come!

CSN Stores has generously offered me a $40 gift certificate to use towards a purchase (I can choose from lights, furniture, exercise equipment, cookware, and MUCH MORE!) at any of their 200 + websites!  I will then review my purchase on this blog for you all.   I wonder what I'll get....

Until then... how about some pictures of my family's new kitten!  I named her Elphaba (Elphie for short) from the musical Wicked!  Elphie is SOO fun to play with :-). 





I'll have a longer post in the next couple of days.  The weekend is almost here!


~

1 comment:

  1. Beyond adorable. I want a kitten so badly, but unfortunately I'm awfully allergic!
    http://anecdotesandapples.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).