Autumn

Autumn

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Raw Organic Whey Review

I recently received a sample of Raw Organic Whey Protein Powder to review. I typically start each day with a green smoothie and protein powder is a common ingredient. There are so many protein powders on the market though, so it can be hard to know which one to use. 

Raw Organic Whey Protein Powder is one option I recently discovered, and I am happy to share it with you. According to their website: "Raw Organic Whey was created in our quest to find the purest, unadulterated organic whey protein. Superior quality begins with what the cows eat and how they live, which is why our whey comes from cows that are pasture-fed on small family farms. We ensure that these cows are raised without hormones, antibiotics, steroids, or genetically modified feed." Sound good? I think so. :-) 

Some other facts about Raw Organic Whey are below:
  • Only 1 Ingredient: 100% Pure organic whey from the milk of grass-fed cows
  • No added sweeteners, preservatives or fillers
  • Soy Free (no soy lecithin)
  • Sourced 100% from small US farms
  • rBGH/rBST hormone free
  • Processed at low temperatures WITHOUT acid treatment
  • Certified USDA Organic



 "Green Smoothie in a Bowl"

9.5 of 10! Raw Organic Whey Protein Powder is great! The nutrition facts are impressive - not as high in calories as some protein powders. The powder blends very well and doesn't taste chalky or gritty like some protein powders. The powder can be blended with other flavors so you can create the taste you desire. The only suggestion I would have would be for there to be some flavored options since I am partial to flavored protein powders. Still, I was able to add a little vanilla and Truvia to my smoothie, and it turned out great.

Would you like to try Raw Organic Whey too? You can purchase it on Amazon! Visit Raw Organic Whey on Facebook too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).