Autumn

Autumn

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Skout Organic Trailbars Review!

Skout Organic Trailbars "were born in the lush Willamette Valley of Oregon. Made with delicious organic ingredients, they embody the rugged and energetic spirit of the region. Skout Organic Trailbars sustain those who seek, find, and embrace adventure to its fullest." These bars make for a healthy and very tasty snack! They are great to take along on a hike or bike ride, or you can stash a few in your desk drawer at work when you need a little extra energy and don't want to raid a vending machine or nearby candy dish. I'm very glad to have received some samples of these bars to review for you.

Here are some more cool specs for Skout Organic Trailbars (pictured below):
  • Certified Organic
  • Certified Gluten Free
  • Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Naturally Occurring Nutrients
  • No Refined Sugar or Fillers
  • Certified Kosher
  • Vegan
  • Dairy & Soy Free




I rate these bars a 9.5 of 10. I enjoyed all of the flavors, especially the chocolate and coconut and the blueberry and almond. These bars remind me of larabars, but aren't as sticky, which is something I appreciate. They are filling, made with quality ingredients, and very portable. I also love the packaging - it highlights the natural quality of the bars. :-)

Be sure to check out Skout Natural Foods on Facebook and Twitter! I also recommend trying these bars for yourself. You won't be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).