Autumn

Autumn

Saturday, June 15, 2013

QStick Review!

Do you have any unwanted facial hair? Do you wonder how you can remove it easily and for a low cost? I think the answer is the QStick! I was sent a complimentary QStick to review and am happy to share that review with you today.

According to their website, the QStick is:
  • Convenient, easy & fast
  • Safe for all skin types
  • Finer hair re-growth
  • Small enough to carry
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Environmentally friendly & reusable

I agree with all of these statements! I tried the QStick and was impressed at how quickly and easily I could remove unwanted facial hair. Did it hurt? To be honest, yes, it did hurt a bit, but primarily just around my mouth - a more sensitive area. While I've never waxed, I think you could compare it to that. This is much less messy though! I love that it's portable too, so you can bring it with you on longer trips.

Have you tried the QStick? Have you tried other ways to remove facial hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).