Autumn

Autumn

Monday, December 21, 2009

Relaxing Weekend

The semester is over, and I spent some time this weekend catching up on downtime :-). I watched some fun musicals like Singin' in the Rain and Moulin Rouge, and I've started reading a fun book called Water for Elephants! I've been wanting to read this novel for so long, and now I finally have the time. I've also been able to catch up on magazine reading, and here's a very interesting article I came across at the Eating Well magazine (a favorite of mine) website:

http://www.eatingwell.com/blogs/nicci_micco/2009_12_11/angry_mommy_responds_chocolate_milk_is_soda_in_drag_puh_lease

It's about how school's are banning chocolate milk, and I agree with the writer of this post, Nicci Micco, that flavored milk is not all that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).