Autumn

Autumn

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Love My Schwinn

Winter is finally over here in Michigan, and I am making the most of the warm weather we have been enjoying recently. I’ve already taken my road bike (an older Schwinn) out for a couple 20 mile rides and love the feeling of speeding up (yes, this can be fun in moderation) and down hills with the *almost* summer sun beating down on me. Freedom never felt this good after such a long, cold winter. I am certainly not in prime cycling condition at the moment, but I think I will be back to where I was at the end of last summer in a month or so. I’ve got to make sure I’m ready for a few century rides this year after all.


What are you all doing to celebrate the end of winter? Starting new exercise regimes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).