Autumn

Autumn

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Moroccan Chicken

In trying new recipes, I decided to make Moroccan Chicken with Cauliflower and Zucchini. It turned out quite nicely as pictured below.


Moroccan Chicken

2 chicken breasts
1 tbsp. oil
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. cumin
1 tbsp. garlic
1 small zucchini cubed
1.5 c. cauliflower pieces

Cook chicken in skillet with oil. Add spices and vegetables and continue cooking until all is seasoned.

This was a fairly simple recipe, but it was fun to try a new combination of spices and veggies with chicken.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I went for a 30 mile bike ride this morning and enjoyed exploring even more of Grand Rapids. Below is a crane I saw.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).