Autumn

Autumn

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Bread

Happy Thanksgiving!!  I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday and were able to spend it with friends and family while eating scrumptous foods.  I decided to bake some bread, which is something I should do much more often since it is oh so delicious!  It's not that difficult either, especially when you make "Easy No Rise Bread" like I did (pictured below).  It's always the best right out of the oven - warm with a crisp crust.


Did any of you hit the stores to do some Black Friday shopping?  I went to CVS under the impression that their sales started today at 6am (I just wanted a hair dryer for $5.99), but when I got there I noticed the parking lot was empty.  It turns out that their sale started on Thursday and the hair dryers were gone :-(.  That will teach me not to rely on those Black Friday aggregator sites.  I should've actually looked at the CVS website...  Oh, well.  I ended up purchasing what will likely be a higher quality hair dryer from Amazon.

Now I must do homework - the end of the semester will be here soon!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing with me. Your bread looks too good. I hope you are having a relaxing weekend with family and good food. Many blessings this week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! (ok, a little late!) Fresh baked bread is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).