Autumn

Autumn

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chocolate Heart Thrives review

Yum! I give the Chocolate Heart Thrives an 8.5 out of 10! I was a bit leary of something this healthy AND chocolate, but it turned out great :-). I took one bite and when I saw there were whole chocolate chips inside, I decided to microwave it for 10 sec. to halfway melt the chips - it worked! While the outside of the Heart Thrive was a little dry, the inside was heavenly. It had a nice chocolate flavor, not too strong, yet not too weak since there was basically a chocolate chip or more in every bite (and good sized chocolate chips too!). It basically tasted like a chocolate chip cookie that wasn't too sweet, and that's a positive as far as I'm concerned.




I'm just happy I could eat this even though I'm still recovering from my wisdom teeth extraction. After microwaving it, I was able to chew it ever so slightly, taste, and then swallow - no heavy labor or crunching required :-). And so far all is well with my mouth - not a lot of pain and just minimal swelling. Still no exercise though! I'm awaiting it eagerly, as well as being able to fully open my mouth and smile! It's the simple things you miss the most, isn't it?!


space

4 comments:

  1. Good review! And you're definitely right about "simple things" ..........they are often what bring us those wonderful moments of joy in our all too hectic lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! I haven't tried the chocolate ones yet! I hate that they're high in calories, but they are PACKED with nutrition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, high in calories, but filling too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering my giveaway!! I've always wanted to try those heart thrive cookies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it :-).